Top quality Liberon Steel wool 0000 (the most popular grade)
You choose the length required from the pull down menu above
try our 1/4 meter sample if you are not sure of the grade needed
• Cleans, prepares and maintains wood and metal surfaces, made from
high quality steel to create a crumble and dust resistant, virtually oil free, wool
• Grade 0000 for applying polish and cleaning delicate surfaces
Available in 00 superfine see other listings
• Ideal for applying wax polishes
• Flexible abrasive
• Ideal for use with paint strippers
• Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
Precautions for all wire wool
To avoid cuts never tear steel wool, cut to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.
Steel Wool is highly flammable. Keep away from all sources of fire, sparks and electricity. In the event of fire, extinguish steel wool with water, away from electricity. Keep out of reach of children.