HOLEFIX cover caps
great for covering spare shelf holes, full range of colours availableM5 / 5mm DRILL HOLE COVER CAPS BLANKING HOLEFIX FURNITURE
- 5mm Holefix Caps
- Holefix Caps are press-in "plug" caps to cover-up unused 5mm (3/16") holes in laminated or solid timber products such as:
- Office furniture
- Flat-Pack Furniture
- These are 5mm Holefix caps
- Holefix Caps look better and make cleaning the inside of cupboards much easier. When correctly fitted, Holefix Caps will not snag on cleaning cloths, or fall out accidentally.
- 5mm Holefix caps are the easiest and cheapest way to hide unsightly shelf-adjustment holes in kitchens, wardrobes, office & flat-pack furniture.
- Holefix Caps couldn't be easier to use - just firmly push them into place. They grip securely into position, ensuring caps cannot be easily removed again.This makes Holefix Caps ideal to use where children are able to access them
- Holefix caps have been designed with ridges on the stem of the cap. These ridges bite into timber-based materials to get their excellent grip.
- The superior design however means those same ridges will flatten and deform in 10mm Holefix Caps will also get excellent grip in metal and plastic profilesmetal or plastic holes, delivering the maximum amount of contact between the cap and the hole, and ensuring the caps still achieve optimum grip.
- With option of 96 stock colours, Holefix caps can match nearly all major laminates (solid colours, woodgrains and patterns), powdercoat & UPVC colours used in the UK - making Holefix caps a very cost-effective way to put those unused holes from sight.